Spartans
Welcome

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Spartans
Welcome
Spartans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covenant database:HUNTER

2 posters

Go down

Covenant database:HUNTER Empty Covenant database:HUNTER

Post by TOJ Sun May 03, 2009 12:48 am

Ok... Hunters in legendary are by far the easiest enemy to kill.You may be thinking "Thats bullshit!.." but in my opinion is the easy covenant enemy. here are 2 thing to watch for:

1: The hunter is loaded with armor but if you havent noticed there is a small orange piece of flesh on the back of the hunter. This is its weak spot.To kill it in one show.YEP one shot.Use your pistol and shot it in the weak spot.it will die instantly.

2:when hunters lunge at u the lunge from the left, Doge to the left.Everytime u do this punch em or go for the back(as indicated befroe weak spot).

A fun way for killing hunters is keep lunging to the left and keep punching em.This will leave a trali of blood giving u a great screenshot.

Next issue i will talk about jackals:
If u need help on killing the covenant or flood tell me.I am sure i can come up with a solution

TOJ
TOJ
TOJ
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Covenant database:HUNTER Empty Re: Covenant database:HUNTER

Post by Lord Sun May 03, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah, you say it, Hunters are by far the easiest enemy, Easy to Legendary, I'm glad they buffed them up in Halo 2 and 3. Note: For those Halo 3 players, the armour plate on the Hunter on their back flicks off, so bash till the death and click off their armour, gives you a large orange spot to fire at.
Lord
Lord
General
General

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum